News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from holland

Started by Ambs, May 31, 2008, 08:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambs

Hello cane corso lovers, my name is Amber. I'm 33 years and live in Assen in the north of Holland. I'm a proud owner of 2 cane corso's named Zoë and Zizzo. Zoë (Cento x Bora CdC) is 4 years old, blue female and she is bred by N. Bouwman. Zizzo (Murphy x Novara) is 2 years old, formentino male and he is bred by S. Schmidt.

Zoë (left picture) Zizzo (right picture)

justice

Welcome to the forum. Nice dogs. you will have fun here. Lots of info and great topics.

Silke

Hello Ambs, nice to see you here. Kisses to Zizzo from his mother Novara  :-*

Eaglemount

Welcome !
Really nice dogs, I like them a lot :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Helmut

Hello and welcome, you have nice dogs there, I like Zizzo :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Ambs

Thx all, I do hope i will learn a lot from this forum. It's really nice to see cane corso lovers from over the world here exchanging their knowledge. Great to have a forum like this!

@Silke Hi Silke, it's so nice to see you are on this forum aswell. Zizzo was really delighted with a hug from his mummy, eventhough he is a big boy now  :P Novara will become a granny soon  ;D

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!  ;)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Bella Doll's

hello and welcome. I can see Zoe (very nice) but I have a red X for Zizzo, didn't get to see him  :(

Enjoy your time here!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Amore

Welcome aboard from Georgia
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

BluSteel CaneCorso

HI welcome to the forum, I can see the both but I don't see a blue dog is it the picture?
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Pacifica

 :)  Welcome!  Nice Pups!   :)

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com