News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by Ebhan, May 31, 2008, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebhan

Hi, my name is Giovanni and I,m from Italy.
I've two cane corso and I'm really happy to join this forum,
I tink it's very interesting and really multicultural!
I didn't tink cane corso were so widespread! 

canecorsonancy

Ciao Giovanni,
Welcome on board ;D
Do you have any pics of your dogs?
xxx
Nancy

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

KahuCaneCorso


Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome from Ohio!
;D

justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef

CIAO! Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum.  ;)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Bella Doll's

Hello Giovanni,  ;)
Welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy your time here!! Would love to see your dogs.. You have a namesake, lol  My male is named Giovanni!! ;D ;D He is my baby!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

Hello Giovanni,welcome to the Forum,your right the CC is multicultural and people from over the world love the breed ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Ebhan

Quote from: canecorsonancy on May 31, 2008, 10:31:23 PM
Do you have any pics of your dogs?
Yes I've some pics....I'm trying to attache them but are bigger then 150 Kb...
Help me!!!

Joe

Welcome aboard!!

This is a link to a little tutorial/ instruction to post pictures  :)

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3201.0

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown