News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

hello from Dallas Tx

Started by roy, August 25, 2006, 02:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roy

hi this is roy i have beeing in this breed for 3 years,
i own  1 male 2.5 years,1 female 3 years,and a young female 1.5 years and my little monster  female and my baby boy 8 months old.
we do show and work are dogs.
roy

ronjhoser

Welcome, brother.  Give Cindy a hug from Kelly please.

chris

welcome roy

very nice to have you on the forum

del_angelo


Garciano

Hi Roy
Good to see you here & welcome.Can you please post some pictures of her(Cindy).I told you at the show that I Really like her.
thanks

Yulia

Hello Hello

Finaly you made it here.

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena

hi roy welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome, another fellow texan...i'm from midland, texas, but i am currently living in italy. hope you enjoy the forum.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Zeep

Hello neighbor!  I was in Dallas for 10 years, now in SE Oklahoma. 
Oklahoma, United States

canecorsodog

Hey Roy,

nice to see you here, how are the dogs doing???

I heard you wil visit Jacki soon!!!


Sandra

roy

thanks for the warm welcome
hello ron,did you get the pictures of cindy?
hi zeep what part of okla? hope to meet you at nationals
hey tony i dont have to many pics of cindy but when she winn at nationals ill take a lot
hi chris and del angelo
hello my friend yulia  long time not see in you,,
hello sandra  cindy is doing a lot better,i will take her to nationals on sept and after the show im going with jackie hope she came up to the nationals speciality
my boy tito is doing so good and my little addie too
nice  bb nancy
roy

Zeep

St. Louis ought to be well worth the drive.  I am in McAlester - about 3/4 of the way between Dallas and Tulsa - just below I-40.
Oklahoma, United States

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome on the forum with your dogs :)

Anita


Jane