News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Let me introduce myself to those of you who don't know me

Started by Janet Gigante, August 26, 2006, 12:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Gigante

My name is Janet Gigante, La Faccia Cane Corso, my husband and I live in the suburbs of New York City with our 8 Cane Corsos --Gr Ch Belmonte La Faccia Gia, Ch Belmonte Rock-A-Fella, their 6 pups who are 2 years old, Ch La Faccia di Bravo, Ch La Faccia di Toro, Ch La Faccia di Titanus, Ch La Faccia di un Contessa, La Faccia di Dolce and finally La Faccia di Angelina. We also have 2 tiny Yorkies, a parrot and a cat.

Like most of you in this breed we are addicted as well and we feel that we can never have too many cane corsos LOL. We have been involved since November of 1999 and have loved every minute of it.

Just a sidenote: Ewa why didn't you tell me about this board? :)ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Tony Garcia, thanks for the invite.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Garciano

Hi Janet
So nice you to have you here . You will enjoy this B.B. A warm welcome to you and yours.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

del_angelo

welcome Janet

you kept 6 puppys in one time?? woow that must have been quite a job :)



Susen

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante

#6
Yes, at my age I was crazy to keep six out of the 11 puppies, but when you care for a litter because momma didn't want to do it all (she had an emergency C-section and she only fed them after that) I fell in love with those puppies and there was no home good enough but ours. My husband wanted to keep all of them! Needless to say I will not breed too often.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

del_angelo

you must be a person with a very big heart ;D I got only one word for you.. respect :)

ronjhoser

Hi there, lady.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  It's hard enough to know who's who with your 6... I can only imagine the confusion with 11.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  The only one that I can consistently pick out is Titan.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  It took me a while to recognize my own little ones without their collars on.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Welcome.
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.