News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hello from Italy

Started by simone, June 13, 2008, 08:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simone

hello. I apologize for my English I hope that understand.My name is Simon and I am writing from Italy.I have a cane corso over 9 months which is called Alis.I am happy to find many people with a passion for the Corso.

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Welcome to the forum!!!  ;D
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

justice


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!  ;)

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Eaglemount


corso

welcome Simon
enjoy your time here :)

kris_c_c

welcome :)
have a great time  ;D

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie



USA

Buie-VonBozo

Welcome. Do you have any pictures to share?
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

chris

Hello simon

Welcome to the forum ;D

Helmut

Hello Simone, welcome to the Forum, it would be nice if you want share the pics of your Alis with us :D :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

MAXENTO


Laura Ice