News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi from Finland

Started by Little Thing, June 21, 2008, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Thing

Hi!

I wanted to introduce you our new familymember; American Bulldog Doris

He is now 8 weeks and one day old little girl:





Bahi is little bit jealous about all the attention what Doris has, you can see it in her face:



Ã...lle tries to play with Doris and we have to stop him all the time... He just don't realize his size and Doris doesn't realize that she isn't so big after all. Their playing is kind of rough.


Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Andrea

What a little cute puppy, I'd like to snuggle with her  :-*

And I love Bahi's facial expression - it's great!!!