News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi from Finland

Started by Little Thing, June 21, 2008, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Thing

Hello! ;D

I'm Corso and American bulldog owner from Finland.

I have a cc; In futuro Briccotondo alias Ã...lle, and an American Bulldog Frostbite Bahia.
I've been interested in corsos for years before taking a one, and now I just wouldn't survive without a one.

Ã...lle is one year old male, swedish-import.
Here is a pic of him:



And heres Bahi:






Dasha & Ikaro


LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

justice


Helmut

Hello Heidi, welcome to the Forum , Ã...lle has a nice head profile( what is the meaning of little thing?) ;D ;D
Helmut
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Little Thing

Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on June 21, 2008, 05:12:11 PM
Hello Heidi, welcome to the Forum , Ã...lle has a nice head profile( what is the meaning of little thing?) ;D ;D
Helmut

Thank you...

Little thing... I don't know why I decided to use that nickname.
I wanted some different nickname here than what i have other forums. Usually I keep Bahia or Bahiska when I'm at the AB-forums, but now I'm in CC-forum...

And my name (heidi) is too common, to use at nickname.

Bella Doll's

Hello Heidi, and welcome to the forum, I know you will have a great time here..  ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

Both pics are on the beach ,on a lake or the sea? ...having friends in Valkeakoski. ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Little Thing

Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on June 21, 2008, 11:23:26 PM
Both pics are on the beach ,on a lake or the sea? ...having friends in Valkeakoski. ;D ;D

No I don't have friends in Valkeakoski, (Or I don't remember anyon who lives there). Actually we are almost 4 times in a week at the beach with dogs. AB loves to swim...

We have lake in near of us (alright we are living in Finland, so everybody has a lake near of them).
But in the picture where is AB, we are in dogpark. Theres my man behind Bahi.

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!  ;)

Eaglemount


Doubleclicks/Seija

Welcome Heidi & Ã...lle  ;D

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome Heidi, Alle and Bahia!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!