News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello, La Collina Del Corso from Italy

Started by La Collina Del Corso, July 02, 2008, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Casa del Sol

Ciao Alfonso,

Welcome to the forum.....

Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Andrea

Ciao Alfonso,

welcome on board! I've just tried to enter your Webiste, but there is an error message?

Warm Greetings from Lower Austria!

Mi-leng


Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

La Collina Del Corso

Thanks friends for the welcome one in this splendid forum

MAXENTO


Eaglemount


ronjhoser

Ciao Alfonso... I have met you in Cassino at the veterinarian with Luigi.  Your girl Dida is always in my mind.  She is one of the most beautiful females that I have ever seen.  Fine job! ;D ;D ;D

La Collina Del Corso

Hi I remember well you.How are you? Everything well? The beautiful Dida is fascinating more and more and this year has closed the Foreign Championship.
  ;D   ;D

Bella Doll's

Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Zadoque

Hello and Welcome... any pictures of your dogs? ;) :)

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

hga1101