News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello, La Collina Del Corso from Italy

Started by La Collina Del Corso, July 02, 2008, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Collina Del Corso

 :)  Hi friends of the forum, introduce me I am Alfonso and I write from Italy.
From over 10 years I have a great passion for the dogs of race Corso.
In these year I have matured a lot of experience on this splendid race until to get some marvelous samples.
My breeding that is found in Italy calls " La Collina Del Corso" and the address of my site where you can look at my dogs it is:
www.canicorso.it   ;)

Mary


canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

justice


Stephanie



USA

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

KahuCaneCorso


karolina


Laura Ice


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hi Alfonso, welcome to the CC- Forum, its nice that one more from the motherland of the CC shows up here ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


vilma