News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Introduction from Buffalo, NY

Started by K-9Trainer, July 03, 2008, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-9Trainer

Hello, I am new to this forum and I'm the proud owner of a 2/12 year old Cane Corso who is currently training for APPDA(American Protection & Patrol Dog Association) sport. I look forward to sharing and learning more about this awesome breed and hopefully making some new aquaintances and possibly a new friend or two.My Name is Charles but, I perfer to be called Chuck and I've been involved in the dog training Industry since 1975. My best to everybody on thid forum Board!
Chuck,
http://www.kaninecommand.com

LisaB

Welcome Chuck you have found the right place!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


K-9Trainer

To Those forum members who responded to my Introduction thank you very much for your kind welcome!
K-9Trainer

Amore

Hi Chuck, I'm sure we'll meet at the next APPDA event.   Welcome to the forum.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Joe


Bella Doll's

Hello Chuck and welcome to the Forum from Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Enjoy your time here!! ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


karolina

Hello & Welcome!
Maybe some pics of your dog?  :D

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Eaglemount


Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  I'm sure you will meet lots of people.


USA

KahuCaneCorso


Jozef