News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

newbie

Started by comet1118, July 08, 2008, 01:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet1118

  Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Maryann and I am the proud owner of a 6 month old Cane Corso named Duke. Duke is 80 lbs. Is that a normal weight. I look forward to learning everything about the Cane Corso. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Like what kind of food to feed him. I lookj forward to rasing a cane corso.

karolina

Hello & Welcome,

I`m sure you are right in this forum and we all can help you!  ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

#3
Hello Maryann and welcome to the Forum,
Generally,you should be able to feel his ribs but not see them. If you cant feel his ribs hes to fat. If you see his ribs hes too skinny.
About what to feed, here is a site that will show you which dog foods are the best and the worst. I suggest that you get any one of the dog foods that are top rated.
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_...
http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?...
also lots of good infos on that page:  http://www.asuperiorgsd.com/dog.food.html
We feeding to our CC's Royal Canine 
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Mary

Hello and welcome

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

rebecca

hello and welcome
animal's for life!!!!


Joe


Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

justice

Welcome aboard, from Connecticut.

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome !

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

samstig

Sandy Stigliano

La Collina Del Corso

 ;D  Hi , Welcome

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  ;D  ;D
               kayla