News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

TIMONIERE KENNEL

Started by Cesare, July 13, 2008, 11:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cesare

Hello

I m Beata Margitan owner for the Timoniere Kennel.

I breed Cane Corso since 1998. I breed only Cane Corso.

We have not a big kennel, cose i think if somebody has got a lot of Corso ex. more than 30, can not give them the personal favorit.

we have only 8 dogs, and  i think it is enough for me, and for my Kennel, cose i can give them 1 by 1 by everything wich they need.

We usually going to Shows too.

if you interesting and like to know more about me and my kennel pls visit my web page

www.timonierekennel.com

Thanks and i hope that i will fiend new friends here.

Bea

justice

Welcome to the forum. Great place to be.

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Eaglemount


Joey (La Protezione Migliore)


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Cesare


Cedrik


Cesare


Sussi


Cesare