News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Massachusetts

Started by kobust, July 14, 2008, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobust

Hello all,

I am a soon to be Corso owner from Massachusetts.  In the mean time, I am reading everything I can find.  My wife and I and our one year old son live in a secluded colonial with over an acre of land.  We are both proud members of the Massachusetts Army National Guard and veterans of the war in Iraq.

I look forward to sharing pictures once our puppy arrives.  Currently we're waiting for the litter to be born.

-Todd

kris_c_c

welcome, have a great time here :)
and good luck with your new baby ;D

KahuCaneCorso


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

justice

hello todd. Welcome to the fourm.

comet1118

HI

Good luck on your soon to be Cane Corso Pup. The pup will be a great loving loyal addition to your family.

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

"Dei Peligni"

hello and welcome in this forum... ;D

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome and enjoy.  I am a originally from Massachusetts too!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


duvel

Waiting for your puppy... to be born... pfffft, that's a LONG wait  ;)

Welcome!
take it easy, take a CC

Helmut

Hello Todd, welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy the waiting time here on the Forum ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

ronjhoser

Welcome.  Now is a great time to get as much info as possible to prepare yourself and your family for the new arrival.  Best Wishes. ;)

Rivale C.C.

Hello Todd and welcome to the Forum!! ;) ;)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com