News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hallo from Polska

Started by Joanna, July 21, 2008, 08:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Hallo !  My name is Joanna I come from Poland i have one CC her name is Geisha Błękitna Przystań she is 2,5 years old.And I think that is it for now ,because I have a lot things to read on this forum  ;D



Helmut

Hello Joanna, welcome here on the Forum ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Cesare

Quote from: Falla on July 21, 2008, 08:24:06 AM
Hallo !  My name is Joanna I come from Poland i have one CC her name is Geisha Błękitna Przystań she is 2,5 years old.And I think thet is it for now ,because I have a lot things to read on this forum  ;D

Welcome here

Maja

Czesc  ;D and welcome to the forum  :D

Jozef

Welcome Joanna and enjoy the forum!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

chris

Hello joanna

Welcome to the forum ;D

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Joanna

thank you all for such a warm welcome  :)



LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


karolina


corso


Joanna

Hallo Ania

Nice to see you here  :)