News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Kennel Champion Dinasty from Russia

Started by Emilia, July 30, 2008, 08:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilia

Nana della vale Degli orsi ali(Birra + Gina della vale degli orsi ali)


Professional cane corso kennel"Champion Dinasty"
www.corso-italiano.com
+7916-588-40-58 Emilia

Emilia

Professional cane corso kennel"Champion Dinasty"
www.corso-italiano.com
+7916-588-40-58 Emilia

Emilia

Unique Energy iz Dinastii chempionov(Birra + JLO dell roso malpello)

Professional cane corso kennel"Champion Dinasty"
www.corso-italiano.com
+7916-588-40-58 Emilia

Emilia

Professional cane corso kennel"Champion Dinasty"
www.corso-italiano.com
+7916-588-40-58 Emilia

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Holger


smart


Lena & Adri

DON'T SPEAK ABOUT ME IZ DINASTII CHEMPIONOV
New foto my lovely girl :-*







Monika Volturi

Quote from: Lena & Adri on March 05, 2010, 03:31:32 PM
DON'T SPEAK ABOUT ME IZ DINASTII CHEMPIONOV
New foto my lovely girl :-*




Great picture of a young lady   ;D
Monika
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


KahuCaneCorso





Is she wearing the fur of another animal????

RODOLFO

Quote from: KahuCaneCorso on March 07, 2010, 12:48:34 PM




Is she wearing the fur of another animal????

I've heard a lot about your dog, she really is very very nice!!!

Congratulation.



Rodolfo

RODOLFO


Lena & Adri

QuoteGreat picture of a young lady   
Monika
I glad hear it! Thank you :)
QuoteIs she wearing the fur of another animal?
No, it's artificial fur :) I and all my family never wear the present furs :)
Are yon don't like natural furs too?

I have bought this plaid in the WDS from Italians. It is very similar on present and excellent quality. My dogs sleep on it :D

I have bought a scarf in Italy. It is made by hands and as not the present.




Lena & Adri

RODOLFO, Thank you! I'm answer on your letter :)

KahuCaneCorso

Quote from: Lena & Adri on March 09, 2010, 02:35:20 PM
QuoteGreat picture of a young lady   
Monika
I glad hear it! Thank you :)
QuoteIs she wearing the fur of another animal?
No, it's artificial fur :) I and all my family never wear the present furs :)
Are yon don't like natural furs too?

I have bought this plaid in the WDS from Italians. It is very similar on present and excellent quality. My dogs sleep on it :D

I have bought a scarf in Italy. It is made by hands and as not the present



I just thought it was strange to dress a dog in fur of another animal...  ;D  Glad to here it is fake,  or it would be a bit strange,  I hope you understand what I mean.. ;)  I myself don't enjoy any type of fur, fake or real... :)