News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Sacramento

Started by LiL Richie, August 03, 2008, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiL Richie

Hello,
My name is John. I am from Sacramento California. My Corso's name is Richie. Richie is 8 months old. I researched the corso's for about 3 years before I made my selection on the breeder. I choose Gator Country Corso's. My family really enjoys Richie and I proud to have a good Corso.

J~Andrews

Hey John,
Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of information! As you found out on the other forum you know I'm about 2 hours away from you!
Hopefully, we will get the opportunity to get the few proud Corso owners in CA together!

Jason

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef

Welcome John and enjoy your time on the forum.  ;)

justice

Welcome to the forum John. Lots of info. here. Any photos of your pup ?

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

tmlto

Hi John, glad to see you here...
There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

coco


Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!
Enjoy the forum.  8)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

KahuCaneCorso


Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Zadoque