News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Sacramento

Started by LiL Richie, August 03, 2008, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braccobaldo


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

maxttran

Whats Up John! glad to see you here on this forum. See you this Sunday.

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome John. I have several friends with dogs near you. If you want to get together with them send me a message with your #. Once again, welcome :D

owais


mani20

hi john my name is mani im from stockton and i have a 7 month old corso.. welcome aboard!

maxttran

Hey Mani, You actually met John at the last Meetup. John has the other black male there. Remember?

mani20

Oh ok yeah i remember!! nice pup john..

patti


maxttran

Hey John WIll told me you won the puppy class at the ARBA show. Is this true?

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

LiL Richie

Quote from: maxttran on September 16, 2008, 05:48:47 PM
Hey John WIll told me you won the puppy class at the ARBA show. Is this true?
Hey Max,
Yes Richie won 1st place in the first show and second place in the 2nd show. We went to the IABCA show in Antioch  and he placed 1st in the first show and 2nd in the second show.He also received a SG-1 rating in both shows. We had a good time. Thanks for asking and see you at the next meeting.

Mia Nera

congradulations on your win!

I'm often in Sacramento, we're practically neighbors lol.

Is your little boy from the bellazza nera litter from december of 07? I'd love to see some pics :)


tmlto

pics of richie sept 21... I have to say watching this dog's movement is beautiful... I was in awe. He prances like a pony and glides like a panther is the best way I can describe it LOL. It's awesome!




Please ignore the garbage... someone broke the lock on the building and dumped a truckload... echhh

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Mia Nera

Wow he looks exactly like my little girl... If thats from Bellazza Neras litter last decemeber I have his sister lol. we need to have a puppy reunion imo :)