News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Roanoke, Va

Started by dryano, August 03, 2008, 02:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dryano

My name is Derek, and I'm currently researching breeders for a corso pup.  I fostered a 16 week old corso a few years ago, and have since been waiting for the right time to get one.  I'm looking at breeders near-by, so I can visit them before making a decision.  I am also trying to find a trainer near this area (that is familiar with corsos), so I can work closely with them.  It's great to be here, and I have already found a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Stephanie



USA

justice

Welcome aboard. All the best in your search for your CC.

PrideNJoyzCC

Welcome!

Roanoke is a great area!  I went to college in Radford and visited the city often.  I would be more than happy to help in your search.  Let me know. 
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

LisaB

Welcome and good luck in your search!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

coco

hello and good luck in finding the perfect corso for you

Jozef

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new puppy.

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!
Good luck with your search  :)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Bella Doll's

Welcome Derek. My home is in NC, but last w/e I moved for a job opportunity to fredericksburg va.. So we are practically neighbors, lol

Enjoy your time here, I am sure you will learn many things!!  ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Zadoque