News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by ticbran, August 03, 2008, 02:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ticbran

   My name is Teresa I got my first Corso, Hank, June of 07 and I'm in love with this breed. Hank is a little larger than the average Corso. At 15 months he's 30 1/2 in tall and 115+ lbs so I'm not sure how much he'll end up weighing.  He has a 9 yr. old brother, Randy he's part rott. and retreiver, and then he has a BOSSY 7yr old sister she's a min. sch. and she really tells him what to do. And he does it. We love them all so much. It's just a cool little family :)
ticbran@embarqmail.com
Knightstown, Indiana

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  :)


USA

justice

Welcome to the forum. Any photos of your CC ?

LisaB

Welcome Teresa!  :) I am glad to see you here!
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl