News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Iwona $ Dolar says hello to everybody!

Started by Iwona, August 09, 2008, 09:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwona

Hello!
I`m Iwona and come from Poland. I`m a proud owner of one cane corso dog - DOLAR Las Vegas s.j. This is my first but certainly not the last one cane corso. He ist three years old.






Jozef


Joanna




KahuCaneCorso


Helmut

Cześć Iwonka, welcome here in the Forum,think our polish group becomes always bigger and...... ;D ;D
Some weeks ago I was in Szczecinek ::)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


Robaczek

Hi Iwonka :)

Welcome in the forum!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

A już myślałam, że się nie pojawisz...
Regards Kinga :)


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

eric


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Patricia

Hi and welcome. Your dog is very beautiful  :D


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Iwona

Thanks to all ;D
I don`t write english very well. I speak better german but I think, I will find here many interesting themes  ;)


karolina