News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Marga, August 09, 2008, 01:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marga

Hello everybody

I am Marga, proud owner of de kennel van de Kleine Scheere. I own 8 cane corso,s and sometimes i breed a litter.

the adres of my website is
www.vandekleinescheere.nl
Kwaliteit ontstaat niet door toeval

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

justice

Welcome to the forum.

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


hga1101

Hello and welcome  ;D

eric

Hi Marga I'm glad your on this forum. I will never forget the trips we made to Italy to visit Massimo from Dei Dauni kennel  8) and your introduction to italian driving  ;D

Patricia

#8
Hi Marga, finally it worked out ;D Welcome and a big hug from Dior.

You just need the word Breeder with you name..


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

LisaB

Hello and Welcome!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Akita

Hi welcome have fun on this board  ;D ;D

Helmut

Hello Marga, welcome here on board :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!!

duvel

take it easy, take a CC