News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Marga, August 09, 2008, 01:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marga

I am Marga

I am the proud owner of the kennel van de Kleine Scheere, website www.vandekleinescheere.nl

I own 8 Cane Corso,s and sometimes i breed an litter. On this moment a have a litter of 10 puppies, the mom is Degli Velluto van de Kleine Scheere, she is a grandchild from Dei Dauni Carlotta. The dad is Aldgils van de Kleine Scheere, he is an son of Magiarka and Apollo
Kwaliteit ontstaat niet door toeval

victoria82

welcome, hope you have fun here...
:), where are you located???
Victoria :)

canecorsoherman

Gr Herman&Petra.



Be your self in good and bad times

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Maja

Welcome to the forum  :D