News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by leo, August 13, 2008, 02:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Hello

I am from germany, 36 Jears old and interested in cc. In germany we have only bad cc so I am here in your forum.
My english is terrible, sorry

leo



LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cesare

Quote from: leo on August 13, 2008, 02:25:40 PM
Hello

I am from germany, 36 Jears old and interested in cc. In germany we have only bad cc so I am here in your forum.
My english is terrible, sorry

leo




Welkome here in the forum, i hope you will enloy the nice CC

Bea

Helmut

Hi Leo, welcome here in the Forum, don't worry about your English, it's good enough :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Jozef

Welcome Leo and enjoy your time on the forum.  ;)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Aiace

Hallo Leo!
Willkommen!
Du hast recht,es gibt wenig gute Cane Corso hier in Deutschland.Ich habe meiner auch aus Italien gekauft.Wenn ich dir helfen kann beim suchen gib mir bescheid,ich habe gute kontakte zum gute Züchtern.L.G. Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Eaglemount


justice

Welcome to the forum !!!!

karolina

Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen!

Auf unserer HP findest du seeeehr viele Züchter und kanns mal durchschauen, wird auch außerhalb von Deutschland nicht leicht!  ;)


lg
Karo

leo

Thanks!
I have a cc/boxer mix. she is 1 jear old.  I take her from a very bad person.. she was without hair and soooo ill!! at the moment all my love goes to this dog... but I hope I get a real cc in 2 or 3 jears. I am here to learn about these wonderful dogs.
I germany all people talk about "Antikdogge" but I think it is only a mixed dog.

@karolina und Aiace

vielen Dank für die Willkommensgrüße!! ;D

Antikdogge

Hallo Leo! Hello Leo!

Ja, das stimmt, die Antikdogge ist meist kein reiner Cane Corso! Es ist eben eine Antikdogge!
Yes that´s right, the Antikdogge is not a pure Cane Corso! It is even a Antikdogge!

Very welcomed here in the forum. You can find here a lot of breeders! ;)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A