News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Greece

Started by Sirios, August 18, 2008, 08:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirios

Hello.
My name is Marinos and I'm from Greece. Last week i got as a gift a Cane Corso 3,5 months old. I named Sirius after the star constellation. It is black and a very beautiful puppy.
I love animals and before that (few years ago) I had a small dog (unknown race). I believe that it is a big different from a small dog to switch to a big dog and I need a help to race in the right way this one. I believe that I will find this help in your forum.

Thanks again.
Marinos and Sirius

jojo

Hello and welcome - what part of Greece are you from?
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

karolina


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


KahuCaneCorso


chris

Hi marinos

Welcome to the forum ;D
Greetings from england

Sirios

Quote from: karolina on August 18, 2008, 09:52:27 AM
Hello & Welcome!
From the beautiful Crete few minutes out of Hersonisos (not Malia lol)

jojo

Welcome again, my family is from the main land  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Laura Ice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hi Marinos, welcome to the Forum, we like Crete too ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

justice


Zadoque

Welcome and congratulations!!! :)

rob61