News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Genoa!

Started by braccobaldo, August 20, 2008, 08:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braccobaldo


Greetings to all from Genoa!
Aldo and I am the owner of two dogs courses Janus and Aisha from about two years and only a few weeks we have reached obtained other small pests, which are the result of the first mount between my two dogs!
I am pleased to participate in this forum, also because the first time I have Giano, my first dog are literally in love with this breed, so I am pleased to participate in a forum where there are many dog lovers courses!
For now, even a greeting to all! Hello Hello

rob61

HELLO AND WELCOME!!!!    CIAO ALDO BENVENUTO SUL FORUM!!!!!   ROBY

Casa del Sol

welcome aldo, i can not see your pictures.  :(
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

braccobaldo

 For photos I had some problems to enter!

salvo

ciao e benvenuto sul forum
SALVO

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


Zadoque


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


braccobaldo

Thanks to all! See you soon also put photos!