News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Massachusetts

Started by sully, August 27, 2008, 07:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sully

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me on the board.  I am shopping around for my first Cane Corso puppy. I currently have a male boxer and I raised him from 13 weeks.  I think a female CC would make a great playmate for him, and a great member of my family.  I am married with no kids yet, I work from home and have a good sized fenced-in yard.  My boxer goes with me everywhere, he is rarely alone. He gets lots of walks, trips to dog parks and doggie daycare, and lots of play time with my friends dogs and kids.  I am interested in the CC breed because I like their combination of size, athleticism, protection, and family temperament.  I enjoy working breeds because I find them to be more intelligent and loyal.  I like having dogs that watch and protect my family and property, but what is most important to me is temperament and health.  I am searching around for responsible breeders in the area, because I hope to visit and check them out before committing to a litter.  It may take a while to find the right one but I don't think it's something to rush into.  I'll be reading the posts here to try to learn everything I can about the breed.  Thanks again!


Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome to this board as well!
Regards
Laura

justice

Glad you got on board. This is "somedog" from the CCAA forum. You'll find great info and knowledge from all ends of the globe here. enjoy.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome, lots of great info here and good people.....
hope you fin what you are looking for.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


ronjhoser

Welcome.  Good luck on your quest... you can find lots of info here.

KahuCaneCorso


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Phantom


Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome. This is a great place for info!

owais


kobust

#14
Hello,

I hope you find a great puppy.  I live in southern Mass and recently finished my puppy search.  I finally pick-up my puppy on Friday after registering for the puppy before she was born.  The only breeder in Mass that I found was Mystic Valley Cane Corso (http://www.mysticvalleycanecorso.com/), but they did not have any puppies available.  The owner is very nice and was a great local source of information.  I found it reassuring to ask a local guy whom loves the breed but did not have any dogs available for a breeder recommendation.  He was also able to recommend an obedience school in my area.

Regards,
Todd