News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello From Pakistan

Started by owais, September 02, 2008, 05:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owais

Hi,

My name is Owais and I am from Pakistan. Probably I would be the first from Pakistan to join this forum. I am a cane corso enthusiast but unluckily haven't seen one so far as there is no cane corso in my country. I am planning to import one cc puppy real soon. Though I have a 1 Great Dane 2 years old male and 1 Rottweiler 6 months old male.

Thanks

Owais

i fontanili

 ;DWelcome to the forum Owais
I sold two cc puppies about 3 years ago in your county.
The name of the owner was Mr. Ali`Haskar Khan and the place was Islamabad.
Take amusment here
ciao
Massimo from fontanili kennel

owais

Thanks....
Ahaan that's a shame but nobody knows about his corsos here.... is it possible for you to give me his contact info
my e-mail address is ovq21@yahoo.com


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum.

owais


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


rob61


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

owais

Thanks Dei, Matilde, Rebecca....

Owais

KahuCaneCorso

Hi Owais!!!!!  Nice to see you made it here!  Plenty to learn on this forum....  ;D ;)

owais

Thanks Heidi....ya it's a great forum, getting alot of response :)

duvel

pakistan, wow! Welcome aboard!
hope you find what you're looking for!
take it easy, take a CC

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

chris

Hello owais

Welcome to the forum ;D
Greetings from england