News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Philadelphia, PA

Started by seeds, September 09, 2008, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeds

Just on here to learn more and participate.
I'm Ismail, my Corso is named Hannibal; he's off of Simon X Astra

Joe

Welcome seeds, I'm just north of you 8)

Helmut

.. but just introduce your self and the dogs first...
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

seeds

Quote from: Joe on September 09, 2008, 09:19:15 PM
Welcome seeds, I'm just north of you 8)


Oh yeah,
Where are you located @?

Joe


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

patti

Hey Welcome! :) We are from West Chester!