News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello From Indiana

Started by mayhem, September 13, 2008, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayhem



Hello, my name is Brooke Meek.  I'm located in Anderson, IN, and am currently working as a handler and trainer.  I have been involved in training for six years, and have been showing for almost three.  I currently own and compete with two Australian Shepherds.  Revelaire's Rebel Arisin atFC RN, ASCA ptd. "Jordii" [two years] and Sunny J's You Sexy Thang AKC ptd. "Flash" [14 months] ( I did not name him)  I currently compete in conformation, agility, obedience, rally, and frisbee. 

My boys

Sunny J's You Sexy Thang


Revelaire's Rebel Arisin atFC


Recently I added a new addition to my crew, Nobility's Start a Riot "Gontier".  Gontier is co-owned with Chad Taylor, and is a wonderful dog with a lot of potential.  I have always loved the Corso, but had put off getting on three years ago because I was getting involved with AKC and wanted a breed accepted by them.  I have high hopes for this little guy, and I must say he is my best buddy at work.

I currently not only show my own dogs but others.  I have been handling Aussies for quite awhile, and my biggest client brag would have to be Viv.  I showed her in an ASCA show for a lady, and with her nabbed a Winners Bitch, Best of Winners, and Best of Breed, gaining her a 3 point major,her first, and her first Best of Breed.



Right now I'm working with Chad Taylor's dogs, so look for me in the ring with his young prospects and Natalia soon.  I'm always up for handling, or training, so if you need help, shoot me an email.  I also teach showmanship for anyone looking to get started handling there own dogs.

Dont be afraid to say HI!

[/size]

KahuCaneCorso



Garciano

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your pictures. ;D

justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new puppy. Don't forget to post some pictures of him. ;)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

mayhem

Alright here's pics of the new baby.

Nobility's Start A Riot "Gontier" (pending)


Navarro

Aww, he has eyes like a human.

maxttran

Welcome from San Jose California

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

rebecca

hello brooke and welcome on board
animal's for life!!!!


william y


coco


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!