News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Sweden

Started by Camilla/Cane, September 18, 2008, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camilla/Cane

Hello :)

My name is Camilla and I am a proud owner of CC ;D. I have one Italian male at almost 2 year :)

If you will you can visit my website ;D ;D

www.casadelcorso.se

Sincerely Camilla

israelfierro

Welcome to the forum    Israel

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cesare

Quote from: Camilla/Cane on September 18, 2008, 02:38:30 PM
Hello :)

My name is Camilla and I am a proud owner of CC ;D. I have one Italian male at almost 2 year :)

If you will you can visit my website ;D ;D

www.casadelcorso.se

Sincerely Camilla

Hello

Nice to see you here in the forum, Welcome, and enjoy it :)

Bea

pia


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

justice


Laura Ice


marlyan


Jessica

Finally!!!!!  :o ;D

You will have fun in here. I guess many hours to read posts.  ;)

See you soon.  :-*
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Camilla/Cane

Thank you all :)Its nice to be here ;D. I hope that I can learn me all things that you can do here :)

Jessica

Quote from: Camilla/Cane on September 19, 2008, 05:22:43 PM
Thank you all :)Its nice to be here ;D. I hope that I can learn me all things that you can do here :)

Camilla you must learn how to put in pictures hehe.  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com