News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from big apple

Started by ultra12, September 25, 2008, 10:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultra12

hey guys and girls.  I am new to this forum and new to cane corso breed. I wanted to own this breed for about 2 years and finaly will have  a chance to get a pup. I am hopping to get some info here on a good breeder.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of info here on this wonderful breed. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

justice

Welcome to the forum. Connecticut here.

Amore

Welcome aboard.  There are a couple good breeders in your area.  Good luck.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Janet Gigante

Welcome from Rockland County New York


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

ultra12

I conacted a few and plan on visit them in next few weeeks. But I would appreciate any recomendations.  
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Helmut

Hello and welcome from Poland, am sure you get lots of good breeders next to you, but you have also one name? ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

marlyan


KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your real name? Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome from sunny Florida.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!