News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi from PENNSYLVANIA

Started by ehonz, September 27, 2008, 06:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehonz

Hi there,
My fiance and I have been looking things up about our new Cane Corse we are getting on OCT17th.  We are so excited!  This is our very first cane corsa, so we are new at this.  We have been looking so much stuff up and just excited about getting our puppy.  It seems so far away. 
Some stuff about us my fiance and I. I am 34 yrs old and he is 43yrs old. I have always lived in Pennsylvania and he has lived other places with in the US. 
We will take any information you can all give us about our new cane corsa puppy.  We have a golden retreiver already that is about 5yrs old.  A little nervous about introducing them.  I also have a 8 yr old daughter, which we here they are very good with chilldren(from what we read). 
I wanted to quick introduce ourselves(while I had some down time at work tonight). 

Kim and Eric


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!  ;)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

samstig

Sandy Stigliano

Joe

Welcome aboard from a fellow Pennsylvanian 8)

Tons of info here and if you have a question feel free to ask. ;)

justice


marlyan


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Laura Ice


KahuCaneCorso


Zadoque


ronjhoser

Welcome.  From which part of PA do you hail?  Southeast here...
Enjoy your stay.