News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

New memeber from CA

Started by r8pistol, September 15, 2006, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r8pistol

Hello from CA.  My name is Robb.  My finace Lena and I have a 7 month old female from West Coast CC's January litter.  She's our first CC and her name is Cira.  She is an absolute joy!  Spooky intelligent and instinctual, a snap to train, she's been so far the easiest puppy I've ever raised.  I'll post a pic in the pic section.  Look forward to connecting with other CC lovers and learning more of the breed.

Yulia

Hi Robb, Welcome to Forum. I am in Dallas TX

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

tmlto

Hey Robb,
Welcome! I'm in Northern California and always looking for people to chat Corso with. Good Luck with your new pup.  :)
Tara

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Brad

Hey Robb, welcome aboard, we're newbies here too! We have one of your pups sisters. Where in California are you? We live in Torrance, and if your close it would be fun to get the pups together and have some fun!

Leroux

I am also in california, socal to be more persice. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I was at the dog park and know one had ever seen a CC. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Mine has a floppy ears and people think she's a lab, a huge Lab. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, We should meet up if your local.


Leroux

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Lou and Scott

Welcome to this great forum ;D 

You guys are sooooo lucky to have so many good people and nice Corsos
in California...... we're limited around here, but we do ok ::)

r8pistol

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone.  I'm excited to see everyone's dogs and exchange experiences, information, anecdotes, etc...

Brad, for sure we should get the sisters together sometime.  Maybe we can find a dog park central to everyone and have an LA area CC dog park play date or something.  Be fun.

I'm gonna go to the pics section now and take a look at everyone's dogs.

-R 

del_angelo


wccc

Hi Rob,

Glad you found your way here.  This board is great!  Looking forward to the new pictures as always.  ;D

Brad - great to see you here on the board as well.

Cheers,

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Leilani

Hi, Robb & Lena - Maybe we'll see each other at a future show? We're up in Northern California, but we're used to traveling all over since there are not many shows around here!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001

Brad

Anybody near Palos Verdes? We are planning on taking Bella to the beach just off of Trump's new golf course next weekend... it is a grreat spot!

Casa del Sol

sorry i'm sooo late to post here....i was out of the loop for a few weeks, but any how welcome to the forum. lots of good information and good people oh and lots of great cc's. i am originally from west texas but i am living in italy for now. enjoy the forum.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.