News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Southern California

Started by Spartan C.C., October 01, 2008, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan C.C.

Hello. 
My name is Bryan and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been told this is a great place for information and I am always trying to further my education on the breed.

justice


Jozef


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CorsoInCA

Hey Bryan...  Finally made your way over here huh?

Welcome.


Phantom


marlyan


Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Spartan C.C.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.  Hey Mario, how you been?

lotsofdogs2

Hey Bryan,
It's about time you showed up here ;)
Jennifer

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Laura Ice


Joe


Helmut

Hello Bryan, welcome aboard and enjoy your time here, greetings form Poland
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud