News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Santa Rosa

Started by Mia Nera, October 04, 2008, 06:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Nera

Hi everyone,

thanx for allowing me to post on these forums.

I got my first corso recently. I couldnt be happier, I absolutely love the breed. Its perfect for my lifestyle and needs, there is nothing about this breed that I dont like, well except the farting lol. I feed her solid gold wolf cub so I think that might be the cause of that. 

I have a 9 month old female. I just started her in beggining obediance which i should have started her on much earlier but better late than never. I'm also taking her to a conformation class at my local kennel club which she is doing very well in. I havent decided if I should show her or not. Is there a way to get her evaluated before i make that decision? I dont know any other corso people up in northern california but I would really like to.

Is anyone going to be at the AKC Dixon show comming up? I'd love to meet some corso people and get some opinions.

This is my little girl at about 10 weeks


Here she is at about 6 months

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hi and welcome here, definitely the right place for you and the CC girl. On that forum you have also one evaluation corner where you can stay some pics of her, people of this forum would say the opinion about her, also on this forum are some CC enthusiasts from  California  ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

J~Andrews

Hello from Fresno, California!
Welcome to the forum, who is your puppy out of?

Garciano

Welcome to both of you.......She is a cutie pie :)

CorsoInCA

welcome to the board!

I bet she's from Gator Country.

Mia Nera


justice

Welcome to the forum. Nice pup too !!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  :)
           kayla

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

marlyan

Hello and welcome here ;) Nice puppy :D

tmlto

Welcome to the board and the wonderful world of the Cane Corso... There is a large group of NorCal CC enthusiasts that train together twice a month in Fremont. Although a long drive for you it may be worth checking out. shoot me an email and I'll get you on the disti list for training dates.... tmlto@comcast.net

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

maxttran

Hello From San Jose California. I am a part of the Norcal group and would love for you to come out to our next meetup. We also have a gator country pup that comes to the meetups for conformation work. Usually about 10 dogs come out to train. Hope to see you there.

Max

Mia Nera

I might just have to come by and check you guys out. It is a bit of along haul but not completely insane lol. I'd love to bring her by and have you guys check her out.

Yuna

hello and welcome! you have so cute girl  :D