News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hola from Texas, USA.

Started by BlueMoonCorsoDogs, October 06, 2008, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueMoonCorsoDogs

Just a re-introduction...because again I got caught up with life [we just had a new healthy baby human boy addition to the family Aug. 6 th so now im slowly getting back into the swing of things] and have since change a few things with our program.

Hello my name is Nena located in Texas and been luvin' the breen since 1993. I believe I have registered on here before but got deleted because I never introduced myself. I barely have time to keep updated on my own board, lol so please forgive any delayed replies or posts.

Many of you on here know me and many dont so a quick recap. I am also known as CorsoLuv running www.CorsoLuv.com, and www.CorsoTalk.com and soon to be up and running again www.CaneCorsoGallery.com our breeding program is just starting finally after 14 years of waiting and patience. Smiley

I am a pretty easy going person, I dont like to pick computer fights and dont like to participate in them. Im very open minded and do my best to stay politic free  :). I look forward to being an active member again on here and hope to be a part of a nag free zone  :)

We have 2 females [Deven & Nanda] and a future prospect [Rugby] The first Cane Corso I loved and owned .... my beloved Bronx the Basher has passed over to the other side and is missed dearly. My interest in this breed is for the betterment of it and anyone that really knows me will tell you that. Anything I can do to help out just drop me a line.

"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

hello nena!  you have beautiful puppies!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Mary

Hey Nena, welcome to the board


maxttran


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

justice


LeAnne Howard

Hi, Nena! Glad to see you on the international board :) Your pups are so cute, congrats on an outstanding litter!!!

Welcome!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Akita


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


marlyan


BlueMoonCorsoDogs

Thank you everyone for the welcome :) im looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

Helmut

Hi Nena, we from Poland greeting Texas, welcome back to the Forum, congrats to the new family member, wish big success for the boy, as for your CC's. ;D

kr Helmut
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Mobius

Hola. Mucho Gusto.

I've always wondered who was responsible for the CorsoLuv pages.

Looking forward to your input on this forum.

Josh