News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Another New California Member

Started by Brad, September 15, 2006, 06:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Greetings all! My fiancÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,© Tennille and I also have a 7 1/2 month old puppy from West Coast CC, same as Robb and Lena. Our situations are nearly Identical, Bella is our first Corso, and has been almost an absolute joy. She does have her moments testing our patience, with the occasional digging, or tearing up her toys. But she is very intelligent, and has responded very well to training. We look forward to sharing our experiences, and learning from all the great information this board has to offer. I will post a couple pics of Bella in the Spotlight forum. And yes we have since realized that Bella is not a unique name for an Italian Mastiff :o... Oh well ;)...

Thanks for making this resource available to us!

Brad and Tennille

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Lou and Scott

Welcome to this forum..... it's a great place to start learning :)
Lou

r8pistol

Welcome Brad and Tenille, look forward to seeing pics of Bella, although I've already seen her when she was a baby and have most likely played with her and held her as you probably did with Cira.  Be fun to get them together and see if they remember each other.

Brad

Quote from: r8pistol on September 16, 2006, 12:19:47 AM
Welcome Brad and Tennille, look forward to seeing pics of Bella, although I've already seen her when she was a baby and have most likely played with her and held her as you probably did with Cira.  Be fun to get them together and see if they remember each other.

Yeah I know we saw your pup but it is so different to see them somewhat grownup, and some with crops...  Anyway we have a couple nice dog parks near us, Redondo, and the Long Beach dog beach. So if either of these are close to you, let me know and we will get the pups together...

-Brad-

Yulia

Hello Brad and Tennille -- Welcome to Forum. I am in Dallas TX

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum, i am from texas but live in italy right now...
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Deucalions


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Garciano

Welcome to you and your..............enjoy ;D
Tony

wccc

Hi Brad - Welcome and glad to see you here.

I will be posting pictures of Luca (Bella's sister) soon.     :-)

Cheers,

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Leilani

Aloha, Brad and Tennille! Well, since you joined this forum before me, I can't really "welcome" you ;)...but perhaps we might see each other at a future California show!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001