News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from California

Started by bullygirl, October 11, 2008, 04:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullygirl

Hello,

I just got my first Cane Corso.  Her name is Mystique and she is almost 12 weeks old.  I have mainly owned pitbulls and american bulldogs but I have wanted a CC for a while now. 




Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  ;D
             kayla

Mia Nera

hi and welcome :)

I'm from northern Ca how about you?

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

bullygirl

Quote from: Mia Nera on October 11, 2008, 05:15:21 AM
hi and welcome :)

I'm from northern Ca how about you?

I am in Northern CA too - East Bay Area

Mia Nera

o well I'm north bay but still not too far apart. Are you gonna check out that akc show in pleasanton coming up soon? I am really looking forward to meeting more corso people but seems like there is a major lack of participation in this part of the world lol :)

bullygirl

I did not know about the Pleasanton show.  When is it?

I was planning on getting checking out the club that gets together in Fremont after she has at least 1 more shot.

Mia Nera

I dont remember i think i looked it up on the akc website. soon though maybe the end of this month? I was thinking about checking out the training group in fremont also but I cant make it this weekend. Maybe the next time the meet up.

justice

Congrats on your first CC and welcome to the forum.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

marlyan


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

canecorsonancy

Welcome :D
Can you please give us your name. It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Casa del Sol

welcome, my family and i will be moving to southern cali soon...congrats on your first cc.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Ulveskoven