News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello All

Started by irishrulze, October 17, 2008, 03:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishrulze

I just wanted to say hello, I am a new Corso owner.  He is a wonderful ball of joy, well more like an atomic bomb but no less a joy!!

::)

KahuCaneCorso

Hello! ;D Congrats on your new addition... :)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the board

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome!! ;D can we see some pics of your new one  ;D ;D
                 kayla

Loredana

Hello and wellcome !!!! ;D
Pics ?

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

irishrulze

as soon as I can figure it out I will add some pics....

Mia Nera

theres an explanation in the photo forum, i think, on how to post pics. I cant wait to see them and welcome to the board :)

justice

Welcome to the forum.

rebecca

welcome to the forum
animal's for life!!!!


Cane Corso Dostana

Welcome...Have a nice time here...

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the forum
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A