News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

CANE CORSO DOSTANA

Started by Cane Corso Dostana, October 19, 2008, 01:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane Corso Dostana

Hello, my name is Milos Dostanic.I am from Serbia, and big fan of this beautiful breed. This is one of my two female CC.
Alisa Strajano, 19 month old...                                                                                                             

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Loredana


Holger


Cane Corso Dostana

Thank you very much...
I am proud to be member of this forum...
Special salute to Holger.I do not know if you remmember but we met in Novi Sad. I was with Bogdan, when we met...

canecorsomk

Welcome Dostana, have a nice party here!

Dobrodosao Milose!  :)

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

lea


marlyan


TriniMase


Helmut

Welcome Cane Corso Dostana ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

sforza

Welcome and dobro nam dosao Dostana! ;) ;D
Please visit website of our kennel www.sforza-canecorso.com,and browse trough photos,links, info and enjoy!

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!