News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from San Jose CA

Started by Sabrina & Dino, October 26, 2008, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina & Dino

Hi! We are from San Jose and have a 4 month old blue brindle Cane Corso named Dino. We adore him! We are here to meet other Corsos in the area for him to play and work with. I doubt we will ever get another breed of dog! We look forward to meeting and talking with everyone!

Casa del Sol

Hello and welcome. I will be moving to So Cal in a few months. Lots of great people here and good info.
Look forward to seeing pics of your pup.

Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

J~Andrews

Hello from Fresno, CA!

I have a 7 month old CC!

Hope all is well? Who is your CC out of?

Sabrina & Dino

He is from Evolution kennel in Ukiah area

vasuandchris

Welcome S&Esdino!  :)

I live in San Jose, CA as well and have a 2.5 yr old female Corso and a 3 yr old male mastiff mix. We have a group of about 10 Corso owners that meet up in Fremont every other week for OB and protection training. We will be meeting this Sunday at 9am.

If you are interested, send me an email at vunnam@valleywater.org  :)

CorsoInCA


maxttran

Hello from San Jose. I have 4 Corsos. I am also apart of the training group. We actually meet this weekend. Hope you can come out and show off your dog.

Sabrina & Dino

Wow that sounds interesting! I don't think we'll make it this week, but maybe next time! Thanks for the invitation!

maxttran

Just found out that it is on Saturday.