News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Tony Scandy-Scandifio Cane Corso

Started by Tony Scandy, October 28, 2008, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Scandy

This seems to be a great forum. Thank you all for the warm welcoming. Hopefully I can be of help on some topics for people and hopefully I can also learn more and get some different views and perspectives from around the world. You can never learn enough no matter how long we have been involved in the breed.
Tony Scandy-Scandifio Cane Corso
Active in raising, breeding and training the TRUE CANE CORSO since 1989! Proving ourselves and our lines with numerous National Champions, Grand Champions, Reproduction Champions and Champions year after year!

jojo

Welcome here, I have alot of questions for sure.

xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Garciano

Welcome TonyS
This is a good place to meet lots of corso lovers..... ;D

Navarro

Hi Tony,

Welcome  ;D ;D!

Kairi, Valerio, Navarro and Ginestra

KahuCaneCorso


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Laura Ice


maxttran

Hello from San Jose, I guess you can say that you are the GREAT, GREAT, Great grandad to most of our dogs. SO i guess we are family. LOL ;D

Stephanie

Welcome Tony!!!!!

Nice to see you here!!!   ;D


USA

lotsofdogs2

It's about time an American Old-timer showed up on here. ;)
Jennifer

marlyan