News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Tony Scandy-Scandifio Cane Corso

Started by Tony Scandy, October 28, 2008, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Scandy

Hello to all. I am Tony Scandy of Scandifio Cane Corso. I am located in the state of Ohio in the United States. I have been actively involved in raising ,training, breeding and showing the Cane Corso since 1989 here in the United states. I have been following  this forum for some time and at this time feel I would like to start participating in some of the discussions and topics that pertain to our wonderfull breed and its future.
Tony Scandy-Scandifio Cane Corso
Active in raising, breeding and training the TRUE CANE CORSO since 1989! Proving ourselves and our lines with numerous National Champions, Grand Champions, Reproduction Champions and Champions year after year!

MX

Hi Tony!
First of all, thanks for your kind words about Moe.
I guess you know that my curent corso, Trinity has alot of your stock in her lines.
Welcome!

Darrel

Welcome to forum Tony. I look forward to what you have to add to the forum. 8) 8) 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mari

Welcome Tony,

It is good to have your prospective on the breed.  There are few American breeders that get involved in the many topics concerning the breed and its history, especially the reconstruction of the cane corso race.  I look forward to your comments.  Again Welcome to the forum.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

CorsoInCA


justice


Phantom

All aboard and welcome. Good meeting you this weekend.

ronjhoser


patti


Janet Gigante

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum. You will find topics discussed here very interesting and I am sure you will have good input.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Mobius

Hey Tony-

Good to have you here. We've got some interesting discussions going on right now.

Josh

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jerry&Kayla


Helmut

Hello Tony, welcome to the Forum, your comments to the topics would be appreciat :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud