News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hallo!

Started by BelloRòZio, October 28, 2008, 05:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BelloRòZio

My name is Alessandro, from Napoli, Italy!   ;D

Very nice forum!  ;)

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. My family is from Esperia and my husbands family is from Santa Lucia. I love that area.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Aiace

Ciao Alessandro!

Welcome here!

Tanti Saluti

Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef

Welcome to the forum!

Helmut

welcome to the Forum Alessandro, you are Cane Corso fancier and have own Cane Corso?  :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice

Welcome to the forum.

BelloRòZio

Thanks to everyone, at the moment I have not a cane corso. I hope to have it next year.  :P

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

KahuCaneCorso


BelloRòZio

Thanks again!  ;D

Ciao Sergio!  ;)