News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Apex Cane Corso

Started by Apex Cane Corso, September 21, 2006, 06:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Hello Wendy,
welcome. I like your dogs.
Bye
Roberto
www.isaraceni.it

Apex Cane Corso

Hi Josh,
Yes, I remember you.Ã,  You are very welcome.Ã,  Thank you for your compliments and congratulations on your puppy!

Busteel,
It was good to talk to you on the phone.

Roberto G,
Good to make your acquaintance.Ã,  Thank you for your compliments on my dogs.Ã,  You have ncie dogs.

Thank you everyone again for the warm welcome.

Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

bkurtz

Hello and welcome. Beautiful dogs!!

I think we may have something in common regarding the CCAA.

mobiusgrip

W & C,

Does APEX ever plan on showing out here on the West Coast? It'd be great to see you guys and your dogs in person some time.

Josh

Apex Cane Corso

Hi Josh,
I am lucky with where I am located because the shows with the biggest entries for Corsos are usually in my region but who knows what tomorrow may bring.
Wendy
Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

Sarka

Hi Wendy!

I saw last week in Italy a son of Tuff! He was not bad puppy..
I make some pics , I will send you by email.

Sarka

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Sarka,

I am Zoe DeVita hello! I think you are speaking of Sensei de Italica Terrae son of (Camilla del Rosso Malepelo and Apex Tuff)??

Can you please email me the pictures too?? presidente@optonline.net

I haven't seen him since he was small.......

Thank you and good to meet you here.....

Zoe   ;D ;D ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA