News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Apex Cane Corso

Started by Apex Cane Corso, September 21, 2006, 06:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apex Cane Corso

Hello Everyone,

My name is Wendy Burns of Apex Cane Corso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 
These are my dogs at:ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, http://www.apexcanecorso.com/dogs2.htm

Greetings!
Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

Irena

welcome to the forum
nice looking dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Hello Wendy and welcome to the Forum. My name is Yulia and I am in Dallas.
Are you going to Nationals next week? I really would like to meet you. I love your dogs
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

hola wendy, i am eddie. i am originally from texas but live in italy at the moment. nice dogs.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Garciano

Wecome to you both.........Clay and Wendy. enjoy the BB

Lou and Scott

Hi Wendy,
It's good to see you on this BB, with all your knowledge and experience, you will
be a great asset to this forum.
Lou
Are you going to the Nationals?

Stephanie

Hey Guys,

I think you will really like this board.  It's all good stuff!!!   :D


USA

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

del_angelo


Apex Cane Corso

Thank you all for the welcome!

To answer the question-
No, we will not be attending the CCAA Nationals.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  This is the first time since we have been involved in the breed that we will not compete at Nationals.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  We are disappointed in the CCAAÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã¢ââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢s unethical conduct therefore we will not go and support their event.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  To attend is to condone.
Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

Casa del Sol

Awesome response wendy......i support you 100%
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Lou and Scott

I for one Wendy will really really really miss you guys.  Did you get that ...... really!
Wait til I tell Scott, he will add on 3 more.  Your presence will be missed, tell your
husband Clay and your sister the same...... this is a disappointment.
Lou

mobiusgrip

Hi Wendy & Clay-

Don't know if you'll remember me, but you were gracious enough to have a long conversation with me about Cane Corsos and the American Cane Corso scene. I guess that was about two months ago. In the mean time, I stumbled across Pacifica Cane Corso, who is quite close to me. Although I was willing to travel North America to find the right pup, as you explained to me, it is always best if the the breeder and the puppy buyer are relatively close to one another. I fell in love with Brasco and Baci (sire and dam), and was fortunate to pick up a show/breed pup -way earlier than I'd planned. If you check out my Introdution on this forum, you can see a picture of my little guy, Django ...and his sister Brezza.

I'm gratefull to have a public forum to thank you for taking so much time with me, and to acknowledge your devotion to your dogs and this breed. Our conversation was important to me, and I owe you one! Your dogs are lovely, and I hope to meet you guys -and your babies- someday.

Josh

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hey Wendy, anything new going on with that club, so many are waiting to hear it has gone down and there will be a new, member run club rather then a one sided BOD club.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Darrel

Hello and welcome, I am sure you will love it here.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com