News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Holland

Started by Guardiano Degli Angeli, November 11, 2008, 09:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardiano Degli Angeli

Hi everybody, my name is Manon and I`m a small breeder in Holland.
I live in Oud-Vossemeer near the sea and José   :)
If you have any question feel free to ask :D
Now I`m going to read all the interesting topics  8)
Ciao Manon


Tammy

Hi Manon, nice to meet you here.
Hera sends you a big  :-*

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Hi Manon,

Welcom on this forum :D

www.canecorsonederland.nl

karolina

Hello & Welcome!
Maybe some pics or a link to your hp?

Guardiano Degli Angeli

Thank you all.
First I have to learn how to put pics but here`s allready a link to my hp http://www.canecorsoangeli.com/index.php?lang=en
I`m sorry but the English version is not complete yet :-[

Big kiss to Hera :-*
Ciao Manon


Mi-leng

Hello Manon welcom on this forum
and her is a lot to ready and look
Mi ;D

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Holger


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

finaly you come on over ;D ;D that is great and mutch fun  :-* :-*

Guardiano Degli Angeli

Yes Tjaan it`s your fault, you made me curious :P It`s fun indeed and very interesting also :D
Ciao Manon


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Mary

Hi and welcome to the forum

marlyan


Guardiano Degli Angeli

Thanks to evrybody for the warm welcom  :)
Ciao Manon


rob61

HELLO & WELCOME!!! CIAO MANON!!