News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Western New York

Started by Ester, November 11, 2008, 11:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ester

Hi,

I'm located close to Buffalo, NY.
I lost my own CC in May to the cancer. We had great time together over 8 years. Thanks to her I learned to love the breed.
Right now I share my life with a shelter mutt ;D and close to 2 years old corso-girl, who I'm fostering. Some day there will be another corso puppy in my life too.

Ester

Sabrina & Dino

He Ester, welcome...I have a shelter mutt too along with my CC!  ;)

justice

Welcome aboard, thanks for joining.

Ester

Couple of pics too...

This was Ramona:


My Zorro (aka Crazy Mutt) & Jill (my foster)

Navarro

Tere Ester,

Tore sind siin kohata!  ;D ;D

Kairi

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!  :(
Sorry to hear about Ramona.
Your dogs are beauties, thank you for sharing.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

KahuCaneCorso


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Ester, we were in chat last night, sorry I did not know you lost your CC, that is sad!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Mary

Hi Ester and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your corso.

Ester

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Quote from: Navarro on November 12, 2008, 01:52:22 AM
Tere Ester,

Tore sind siin kohata!  ;D ;D

Kairi

Tere Kairi,
it is so nice to hear my own language here!
Ester

Phantom


patti


Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown