News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Black Shadow Cane Corso

Started by Mary, November 18, 2008, 09:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Hi all,

I probably introduced myself back when I was first looking into getting a corso but now I am addicted. LOL! We have just finished getting our website done. Laura did a great job and we couldn't be happier.

Check it out...

www.blackshadowcanecorso.com

Mary

william y


Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

PrideNJoyzCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

justice

I like your site. Original. Your display of a single dog is awesome. All the best in the future.

ItalicaCaneCorso

Your website looks awesome!!!  :o :o :o

Love that girl too!

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Garciano


KahuCaneCorso


LeAnne Howard

Mary, WOW! The site looks great! And I can't believe how BIG Hemi has gotten :)
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Mary

Thanks for the compliments everyone we are very happy with the way it turned out.

Leanne...Hemi has grown since you have seen her last. Still the same bratty attitude but just as amazed by her now as I was then.

Zoe...Love that girl too!

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

vasuandchris

Mary,
Awesome site!  :-* Go Hemi! :)

Mary

#12
Thanks everyone.

Vasu you are too funny girl! Thanks for the cheering squad...Hemi sends kisses to her adoring public.  :-*  :-*  :-* LOL!

Kelly

Quote from: Mary on November 24, 2008, 04:51:11 PM
Thanks everyone.

Vasu you are too funny girl! Thanks for the cheering squad...Hemi sends kisses to her adoring public.  :-*  :-*  :-* LOL!

Count me in on that Adoring Public...she's beautiful.  So happy to see another breeder in Canada.  Will anxiously follow your breedings.

LisaR