News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hello

Started by skinny, November 19, 2008, 10:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinny

Hi there
My name is Skinny, i live in the Netherlands, i had Dogo Argentino, have Cane Corso,
and I’m curious about what’s going on in the Cane Corso world, so that’s why I joined.

Joe


ronjhoser

Welcome, Skinny... I think that some here may feel as though they know you already. ;)

denis_ali

Hi Skinny
Quote from: ronjhoser on November 19, 2008, 10:27:58 PM
Welcome, Skinny... I think that some here may feel as though they know you already. ;)

indeed   ;)

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Jerry&Kayla

welcome  ;D
           kayla

Phantom

Indeed, lol, welcome/

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

DEGLI ELMI

Hi Skinny,

nice to see you here  :D welcome on board!!

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hello Skinny, really nice to see you here ;D
Have fun

justice

Welcome to the forum.

marlyan


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Mi-leng

Hello skin welcome on board here haha ;D

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

degli schiavoni


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Skinny, how's it going!?!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A